Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Two Finishes!


I have two finishes to share this week.  I still have several WIP's but am so glad to have a couple of finishes.


First up, is this baby quilt I made for a shower this week.  This is for a little boy.  The fabric I used is called Mischief by Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex.  I must confess, I didn't love this line when I first bought the charm pack, but now I like it a lot more.  The green is a sweet little plaid I picked up at my LQS.

Baby Boy Shower Gift
 
The second finish I have to share is my Let it Snow mini quilt.  As I mentioned last week, I broke one of the little man's eyes - so I had to go get another button!  He is all fixed up now though - and quilted and bound.  I think he is kind of cute.

Let it Snow - finished!

I have finally joined the rows together on my On a Whim quilt top.  It seems like I have been working on this one forEVER!  I still need to add the borders to this one and then the top will be complete.  Hopefully I can get that done this week and remember to take a picture!

Blocks 13 & 14 of 20


Blocks 11 & 12 of 20

Linking up again this week to Fabric Tuesday and WIP Wednesday!  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment