Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Quilt

I finished this Halloween Twister Quilt about a month ago.  I took the twister class at my local quilt shop using the twister ruler.  I enjoyed it and will probably make another one sometime.  At the time I had a random Halloween layer cake lying around and thought - why not?!  I am glad I did!

Halloween Twister

Halloween on the Fence

On the back I used a couple of the leftover layer cake pieces and pieced a strip between the rest of the backing fabric.  I had a lot of the black print with dead flowers and spiders on it - but not enough! :)

Halloween Quilt Back

Halloween Quilt Back

With some of the leftover yardage, I made my precious 4 year old niece a trick-or-treat bag.  It ended up being a little large but hopefully she can use it for a few years!

Treat Bag
This pic is super blurry - sorry!
Treat Label
Label is from label crew project with Sweetwater



Also, I found these super cool Halloween feathered trees at Hobby Lobby last year and just had to have them!  They have lots of black feathers and some orange and green feathers with purple glitter on them.  I just love these crazy trees!

Patchwork Halloween Runner



Halloween Runner with Feather tree!
     

And the table runner is one of the first things I ever made when I started this fun hobby - and yes, it all is from the same fabric line.  The line is Haunted Mansion by Sanae for Moda Fabrics.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your cute Halloween projects! What fun and festive decorations you have.

    ReplyDelete