I finished this quilt top over the weekend. The pattern I used was New Wave from Elizabeth Hartman and the fabric I used is Curious Nature by Parson Gray. I am making this for someone who works in my husband's office who is going to law school in a few months. We are so excited for him and what the future has in store for him. I really like how masculine this quilt turned out to be.
Now....full WIP disclosure....here goes....
Completed Quilt Tops - 11
These tops are awaiting basting and quilting....sigh
1. Bounce quilt made with Flea Market Fancy
2. On a Whim quilt made with Flora
3. Jelly Roll Race quilt made with Tradewinds
4. Fat Quarter Stars QAL quilt made with City Weekend
5. Summer Sampler quilt made with Heather Bailey fabrics
6. Wild Things quilt made with Fresh Flowers
7. Fresh Cottons quilt top
8. Mystery class quilt made with Pam Kitty Morning fabrics
9. Lone Star class quilt made with Modern Workshop
10. New Wave quilt made with Curious Nature fabrics
11. Easter mini quilt kit from my LQS (no photo - whoops!)
Quilts in Process - 5
1. Hexagon quilt from QuiltCon class made from Lilly Belle fabrics
2. Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Designer Quilt from Vintage Modern fabrics - current on blocks!
3. Crazy Nines quilt from 2010
4. Piccadilly Stars quilt from 2010
5. Hand Applique quilt from a 2010 class at my LQS
Yikes! That is a bunch! And I have SO MUCH fabric that I am itching to cut into for other fun things!
Oh, and on another note, I have finally claimed my little, tiny, blog on Bloglovin! Please join me! There is a button on my side bar for you to click.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5529489/?claim=hhygkkaqtab">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Thanks for stopping by!